Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jenee Visits

My best friend Jenee visited this week from Hawaii to meet Violet.  She had originally planned to come about 5 weeks ago, but both her and her son Nick came down with the flu 12 hours before she was set to leave.  Lucky for her, because Violet is now a smiling, cooing, well-behaved interactive baby.  Five weeks ago, she was a she-demon sent to earth to destroy us.  Violet is 12 weeks now and just this week she learned to grab things with her hands (it's a work in progress--she misses a lot), she giggles occasionally, and she noticed and became friends with the baby in the mirror.

Out to lunch with Stacy, Jenee and Violet:

I have to admit that Violet projectile vomited on me just prior to this photo.  At least she waited until after lunch.
Hanging out with Jenee and Violet:



And Violet playing:


And just to remind everyone, Violet before:

And the new Violet:

I go back to work on Thursday which will be a big adjustment.  I haven't gone longer than four hours with her in my arms, and that's only when she's sleeping.  I'm not looking forward to the emotions that go along with returning to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment