Sunday, August 11, 2013

First haircut!

Violet just had her first haircut.  While I had been putting it off as long as I could, it had finally gotten to the point where it needed to be done.  First, some pictures from baby beach from a couple of weeks ago.


Being taught how to use a squirt gun for the first time.

As for the haircut today, Violet did surprisingly well.  We went to "First Cuts" which caters to little kids (and uses that niche to jack up the prices).  She got to sit in a rocket ship chair and watch Toy Story while her hair was cut.

She was looking a little worried beforehand...


But soon she was completely engrossed with the television.



Violet in her rocket ship.



























After the cut, still engrossed in Toy Story.
They gave her a lollipop afterwards.


Violet got a lollipop and I got some locks of her hair to save.  They also gave her a certificate of merit for her first haircut (what??).

I had to stop myself from laughing as I watched one of the adult dads get his hair cut there too.  They didn't make him sit in a rocket ship though.

Check out the adult in the background.

I wonder if he got a certificate too?


No comments:

Post a Comment