Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dentist and Dance

Another trip to the dentist.  Violet actually let the dentist inspect her teeth this time.  I made a comment that he got farther then the dentist did last visit and he commented "Yeah I read the notes."  I wonder what those notes said?  "Patient won't stop screaming when I tried to count teeth?"


Recently Violet had a second dance recital.  This one was a tap number to Jingle Bell Rock.  About halfway through the number she thought it would be fun to pretend to fall.  She pretended to fall three or four times.  The first time the teacher picked her up.  The last few times they just left her on the floor.

Before the show:




















Warming up:


Dancing:







After it was all done, chilling at Target.


And the dance itself.  




Count the times she "falls".


That's my kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment